Top Selling Sauna Blanket Available
I bought The Sweat and Glow That was $499 on Amazon But It was $199 On This Site!
I'm the first to admit I've tried some wacky things in the name of wellness. I once ate raw garlic cloves every morning for two weeks straight as a natural alternative to antibiotics. (Not advised, if only for the garlic breath.) I brush my hair with a comb carved from a clear quartz crystal to purify my crown chakra. (Totally advised, if only for the aesthetic.)
The benefits of infrared sauna therapy!
I experienced the benefits of infrared sauna therapy first hand almost a year ago. It was two months before my wedding, and I didn't fit into my dress. Desperate to lose a little weight before the big day, I added biweekly sauna appointments to my nutrition and fitness plan.
But what I noticed most after a couple of months of regular sweat sessions wasn't the weight loss (although it helped in that department — my wedding dress fit like a glove). It was how energized I was afterward. How completely glowy my skin looked. How cooking for an hour at 170 degrees Fahrenheit motivated me to make better choices for the rest of the day; I just felt healthier and happier and wanted that feeling to last as long as possible.
According to Dr. Josh Axe, D.N.M., C.N.S., D.C. — the founder of Ancient Nutrition, and author of the upcoming book "Keto Diet" — this all checks out.
Special Features Of The The Sweat And Glow Infrared Sauna Blanket!
Here’s is a list of some of them:
Far Infrared sauna:
1. Promotes perspiration: We know that sweating is good for the body this is because toxins leave your body when you sweat.
What you sweat in a 10-minute session in a Gizmo sauna blanket is equivalent to a 30-minute walk.
2. Helps you loose of Calories: Infrared sauna session will help you at least 500 calories in a 30-minute session
3. Helps flush toxins and heavy metals out of the body: You practically sweat out these toxins and heavy metals.
4. Stimulates and promotes antibody: Infrared sauna helps to stimulate and promote the body’s natural ability to fight infections, viruses, and bacteria. You lose common cold through the use of infrared sauna.
5. Increases metabolism: Infrared saunas stimulate and speed up metabolism and enhance the absorption of nutrients.
6. Helps with weight loss: Infrared sauna detoxifies and burns and melts excessive fats fast and safe. This results in thin body.
7. Improves blood flow and circulation
8. Helps to clear skin of all form of impurities…this is why professional SPA, salons and even homes use it now.
9. Helps to promote quick recovering after exercise
10. Helps with skin rejuvenation, regeneration, and healing
11. Is great for relaxation
12. Helps with pain relief from back pain, arthritis, Lyme disease, sore muscles, and joints
13. Helps to heal deep tissue by supplying them with oxygen
14. Helps in opening up nasal passage for free flow of breath
15. Can help with cardiovascular problems
16. Helps to reduce stress and fatigue because it produces deep relaxation…you may even fall asleep in a sauna session.
17. May also help to reduce cellulite if not completely eliminate.
18. Helps with high blood pressure
19. Helps with rheumatoid Arthritis
20. Improves body constitution and boosts energy
21. Improves and boosts body immune system and help to prevent growth of cancer cells
22. Relaxes muscle spasms
23. Is great in winter and cold season
24. Helps with detoxification thus promoting clear and glowing skin
25. Is also found to help combat acne by supporting the body’s own detoxification
26. Quickens Lipolysis: It removes excessive fats from your tummy, waist, hip, arms, and legs
27. Acts as physical therapy for Myalgia and Neorosis
28. Diminishes inflammation
29. Helps with sleeping disorder
30.Brings feelings of wholeness, health, and wellness
SEE IT IN ACTION BELOW!